We are a medium-sized company that has been successfully manufacturing temperature sensors for all industrial sectors since 1970. In addition, we offer services such as maintenance work on complete heat treatment plants and accessory products for the entire range of temperature, measurement and control technology.
It has always been our goal since the foundation of our company to guarantee our customers the very highest level of quality. Through continuous improvements in technical, operational and organisational aspects, we have been able to further improve the quality of our products and our services. At the same time, this will enable us to achieve competitive prices, so that we can secure and further expand the good market position that we have achieved so far. This market success and the further economic development of our company particularly depend on the satisfaction of our customers. Customer satisfaction is an integral part of our quality policy and it is our goal to further intensify today's close cooperation with our customers and to strengthen the existing and trusting relationships.
- We want to manufacture and sell only high quality, state-of-the-art products that meet customer requirements in a suitable, safe and pleasant working environment with trained and motivated employees and with the help of state-of-the-art production and testing facilities.
- Our aim is to meet all requirements resulting from customer expectations, standards and guidelines as well as our own requirements at all times.
- All employees are responsible for the quality of their own work.
- Every employee contributes to the implementation of our quality policy at his or her workplace. It is therefore the task of each and every employee to ensure that work is carried out correctly and to identify not only errors but also potential errors at an early stage and to remedy them within the scope of their authority or to report them to the company or production management.
- Each individual contributes significantly to customer satisfaction through his or her work and thus also to safeguarding jobs in our company.
- We want to remain an independent company in the future and further expand the market position we have achieved. Quality is an equally important corporate objective alongside the economic preservation of the company through cost-effective market behaviour.
The management of RECKMANN GMBH is aware of the fact that activities related to the manufacture and sale of our products have a direct or indirect impact on our environment. We have therefore consciously decided to integrate an environmental management system according to DIN EN ISO 14001 into our management system.
- We want to produce our products as environmentally compatible as possible in compliance with all laws, regulations as well as other binding obligations.
- We want to prevent environmental pollution and protect the environment beyond the boundaries of our own company.
- We are committed to using natural resources prudently and to using energy and materials in moderation and avoiding emissions.
- We will reduce waste or recycle it as far as possible and reduce electricity consumption by taking appropriate technical measures.
- Every employee contributes to the implementation of our environmental policy at his or her workplace. Environmentally conscious behaviour at all workplaces is the mission of all our employees. By informing our employees, we want to promote environmentally responsible actions.
- We will measure, evaluate and adapt environmentally relevant processes to changing conditions in order to continuously improve them.
With the implementation of the contents listed in the handbook, the company management complies with its organisational and supervisory duty and thus underscores its special quality and environmental awareness.
Hagen, April 2018