Large thermocouple model AKK similar to DIN EN 50446
straight thermocouple with ceramic protection tube, metallic holding tube, connection head in Form A, high-grade TC and rolled platinum sleeve
- Process connection via holding tube with separate stop flange, gas-tight threaded socket or welded-on flange.
- Area of application: Glass industry.
- Measuring range up to 1600°C depending on thermocouple and alloy of Pt sleeve.
- PT ceramic of C 799, preferred diameter 12.7 mm with Pt sleeve Ø 13.7 mm.
- 1, 2 or 3 thermocouples according to DIN EN 60584-1, with different optional installation heights.
- Advantage: Good service life, Pt-PT protected against "falling down" and suitable as matrix measurement for recording the exact temperature distribution directly in the liquid glass.
- Recycling the precious metals reduces the cost of replacement.