Resistance Termperaure Detector model DST (DM12)
Bendable RTD with cable and M12 or M8 plug connector
- Note: also available as type-tested Ex i version according to ATEX and IECEx for measuring in zone 0,
Type in Ex operating instructions WR14-O, type of protection Ex ia IIC T1...T6 Ga or Ex ia IIIC T135 °C Da.
- Area of application: this sensor enables temperature measurement in hard-to-reach places, e.g. in plant and pipeline construction for industry and development.
- Preferred sheath diameter 1.5; 2; 3; 6 mm.
- Sheathed cable according to IEC / EN 61515.
- Measuring range depending on sensor type -196 to 600°C, sensor according to DIN EN 60751.
- Connection cable PVC, silicone, PTFE, FEP or glass fibre insulated.
- Temperature range connector -40 °C to 85 °C.
- On request, also with compensation connector type B.