MIT model DKM
3 / 28
Mineral insolated thermocouple assembly model DKM
Bendable MIT assembly with cable and mini compensating plug connector
- Note: also available as type-tested Ex i version
In accordance with ATEX and IECEx for measuring in zone 0,
Type in Ex operating instructions manual TR14-P, Ex ia IIC T1...T6 Ga
or Ex ia IIIC T135 °C Da.
- Area of application: this sensor enables temperature measurement in hard-to-reach places, e.g. in plant and pipeline construction for industry and development.
- Recommended sheath diameters 0.25 mm to 6 mm.
- Sheathed cable according to IEC / EN 61515.
- Operating temperature per thermocouple type and diameter up to 1100 °C at the measuring tip.
- Thermocouples according to IEC / EN 60584-1, insulated or welded to the floor.
- Connection cable according to IEC / DIN 60584-3 PVC, silicone, PTFE, FEP or glass fibre insulated.
Online request / Configurator
MIT model DKM with cable and mini compensating plug connector